Sold all my old audio to get truck looking like this

trevor87
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
GEORGIA
Payed 2000 for the truck it self.......800 in the drop total.......1500 in wheels and tires......Still needs shaving,paint,tint,few other stuff.......bags one day hopefully....thinkin lambo green paint. It has a 4/8 drop with 22's and 35 series tires up front and 30 series out back for a bagged look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

heres a before:

Before.jpg

Afters:

03-30-07_1920.jpg

03-27-07_2014.jpg

mine and a buddies

03-30-07_1925.jpg

yea i have the tint here ready to be put on but havent had a chance to do it.

doesnt look very low parked but on the highway rolling it really looks bagged i like the outcome so far alot

hard to steal my wheels when i cant really get a jack under it.......its got the system in my sig....thats all i have left from everything i sold my MT and jbl amps and all tho......

I remember back in the day when I tricked out my truck. Now that I look at it, I'm like **** I wish I wouldn't have spent so much money on it. Rims and a system is really all I need now and maybe some performance parts.

Still looks like a work truck to me. Get rid of those wind guards, they look tacky. Paint the black trim on the bumpers to match the body.

dont wanna waste time painting anything until i can get the whole truck painted a diff color......plus im changing the bumper anyway......it is a work truck thats why it only cost $2000 but there are no problems with it and it even had power options that most w/t dont have...... wind guards will be gone with full paint.

no billet yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.