New user, active sub question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bassman123

Hello all, need some advice and i haven’t been able to find the information anywhere else. I currently have a Rockford Fosgate p300-12 punch 300watt active sub in a 2003 Ford Explorer with factory speakers, deck, etc. I was looking into adding another sub, the same one, to hit even harder than it is now. I don’t know what problems could arise connecting two actives. Would it reduce the power of each? Would it not? Is there a way to avoid it? I’d appreciate some feedback!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well..How about those Shoes?? High Heels?? Dresses?? Never room in the closet for my stuff. Ya.. Use the Guest Closet???? :LOL: :LOL: 💩...
American Bass has been one of the easiest brands to get in the US at prices so low it doesn't make sense to be a dealer shipping them from their...
Watch out For USER ID: theasw232 and email mikescott6678@gmail.com !!!!! You've been Warned!
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...

About this thread

Bassman123

Bassman123
Pittsburgh, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bassman123