New to the car A/V scene, need some help with a new system

Participant count
  • Participant list

fenderbendr

Hi,

I recently traded in a 2007 Ford Fusion which had a decent stock system with an aux in, and got a 2005 Hyundai Tucson with a terrible sounding system with no aux in. I've been looking on Crutchfield at all the options that would fit in my car, but there are so many different choices, and I am not sure what would be the best for my car and my needs within my budget.

I would like a new head unit so I can plug my iPhone into and play music from it, and I don't really think I need a sub right now, as my trunk is kinda smallish and there wouldn't be a great place to put one.

So what are my best options if I have a budget of $400 for new speakers(at least for the front), an amp, and a head unit?

Also, are there any tips or other things that I would need to know before trying to install these myself?

Thanks!

I actually have a stock amp in the trunk that I can use for now if $400 isn't enough to get all three things. I'd be fine with just the speakers and head unit for now if that makes a difference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fenderbendr

fenderbendr
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
fenderbendr