New to Speakers? What are Good?

Rainbow speakers look and from the reviews must be really good. But I don't want to spend 600+ on speakers, (cause i still want to get a new head unit, subs, amp, ect..). Are the lower line of Rainbow good?

Rainbow speakers look and from the reviews must be really good. But I don't want to spend 600+ on speakers, (cause i still want to get a new head unit, subs, amp, ect..). Are the lower line of Rainbow good?
Yes, the SLC 265 Kicks are a GREAT component set, and will most likely cost you under $300 from a dealer on the forums here, shipping included....and you'll be buying authorized, so you'll have a real warranty.

I'd highly recommend this set for the money.

x2 on listening to speakers at some local shops to at least see what you like in a speaker. Meaning bright tweeters, laid back, etc... Then you can purchase online based upon your findings and also see which speakers have the characteristics you like.

One more thing: try to make picking out equipment a fun experience vs head casing over every minute detail. Some get hung up on the "grass is always greener" syndrome and are never happy with a purchase or never even get to that point.

Good luck...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.