6.5 comps

which of these would have the most mid bass thank you for the suggestions
- Did somebody say midbass? The rainbows above. Or, if the high pass xover on your amp will go down to 60 hz, save some money and go with Orion HCCA 6.2

for midbass that will shake your windows check out the CDT ES610 comps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Can you demo any of the speakers mentioned? Grab a CD with music you listen to and go give some a listen.

I heard the 720's and Boston Z60's the other week. I preferred the 720's, but that's in a demo wall and NO idea how they were EQ'd. Bostons were twice the price....

I auditioned the 720's in a wall with 2x150w rms and they made love to my eardrums.

The two sales reps (Nebraska Furniture Mart's Mega Mart) that were helping me said they were so impressed with the way they sounded when they first got them in stock, they both bought them for their cars. I asked how they sounded in vehicle as opposed to being in the demo wall. They said the midbass was actually more prominent in the car door. Wish I could have heard them installed in a vehicle to determine if that was indeed the truth.

And, like mlstrass mentioned, go out and demo! It's the only way you're going to know what kind of characteristics you are going to want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.