New to car audio, Need help with box

ilim4t1c
10+ year member

Hey guys i'm relatively new to car audio....and i was recently looking for a place to buy Boxes, and i came across this....http://caraudiofactory.com/dual-slot-ported-p-113.html

Reason i am posting this thread is because i would like to know what this box is tuned to before i buy it.

If you know any other websites that are better for buying custom made boxes that show what they are tuned to, please let me know it will be VERY helpful.

And if you need to know, I would like to buy 2 15 inch Fi BL's.

i would get someone in this forum to build me one. or get someone to make you up some plans and build it yourself. or even just get someone to help you out a little with box calculations and really get some quick experience.

you never gain experience unless you step out and do something.

my guess for the port is about 33hz. from the look of it i see 2.75"W X 14.5"L X 13.375"D. that gives you about .31ft³... and with box volume at 5cubes those measurements show 33hz on winisd.

get someone here on the forum to design you plans and build the box yourself, or you could even use one of the free ones in the sticky, the experience you will gain will be well worth the time spent. just my .02

I agree with these people.

If you post the maximum dimensions of your box, I'm sure one of us will be more than happy to draw you out a quick design. A box for 2 subs won't be that hard to draw out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.