New system

Participant count
  • Participant list

jasonlucas82

Ohio
Hi

I'm currently in the process of building a system. I'm currently in the market for the following

2x - Solo-Baric L7 Series Subwoofer / 2000 Watt MAX

1000 Watt RMS

2x - JL Audio JX1000/1D 1000 Watt RMS Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier

1x - Kicker 41DXA2504 4 Channel Power Amplifier

4x - Rockford fosgate Punch P1675 Punch 6.75" 3-Way Full-

Now I'm planning on purchasing 2 - Optima Batteries 8014-045 D34/78 YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery

My first question is would It be idea to place one battery under the hood to replace my normal battery and one in the back with setup?

Second question would a 3 way splitter for power to my amps be ok to use from my second battery or is there a better way? Would 0 gauge be idea to use from battery to battery(of course I will use inline fuses)

man i'm just not even gonna comment on your subs (can get better or as good for less $ i'll leave it at that) don't buy optima batts buy AGM u can get them at advance for well mine was $138 or so with the discount on website, swap front and use a 2nd for rear they just plain better.. yes 0ga ofc wire.. let me leave u with this to look at (look hard at the ssa subs and twisted sound amps better and cheaper than jl) Amps - WATTAGE & CH's - 100w - 1500w Mono - Page 2 - SSA STORE

Last edited by a moderator:
You might wanna rethink your choices. Advertising has got you brainwashed

First off. What's your goals here ? Let's start there first. Then what head unit do you have ?

What vehicle is this going in and how much room are you willing to give up for the subs?Whats your budget?Year and make of the vehicle?Stock alternator size?You didnt say what size L-7s? Do you have any of this purchased yet?Or have to utilize/use?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.