New System Need Ideas.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Parker22
10+ year member

IL
Alright as of now I have a 15" t2 on a t5001bd in a 5 cube box at 38hz. I like the way it sounds but I just want something louder. I don't want to spend all that much money. I want to go to 2 15s... but I don't know what to go to and I don't know what amp would be good. What do you guys suggest. I have a explorer and want to keep the box under say 9 cubes or so. Please tell my what you guys suggest for a LOUD system that still gets pretty low like my t2 does. Keep in mind I don't want to spend a ton. $1500 is quite a bit. Maybe another t2 and a bigger amp? what do you think. I also really like the Memphis M3s.. anyone suggest them? Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.