NEW system IN! (pics)

onehate02
10+ year member

thanks everyone for the advice when getting some new parts together. finally got it all installed. already had the Kenwood ddx6019.. but I just added the integrated bluetooth.. as you can see on the steering wheel column. The new system consists of a topmount battery terminal on my yellotop and a new 100amp inline fuse holder, 0awg wiring to the distribution block in the back. 4awg from the block to the 2 new amps. kicker zx1000 powering 1000watts rms @ 2 ohms to the FI 12" BL dual 1ohm sub. Already had the infinity reference components installed in the front, and the 4x6 plates in the back, but the front is now powerd by the hifonics titan amp.. each recieving 100watts rms @ 4 ohms. And finally the box was a prefabbed box, i know i know, ill have a custom box built with more airspace for it in the future, but its ported at about 35hz and has about 1.7cu' of airspace. Point is its way louder than my old system, and im stoked. The entire cab has betwen 3-5 layers of eDead so absolutely nothing rattles and it sounds super clean. Comments.. compliments.. appreciated!

boards001.jpg

boards002.jpg

boards003.jpg

boards004.jpg

boards005.jpg

boards006.jpg

thanks alot guys. the box fits right under my rear bench seat, and all the amps are covered up.. jus still haven't put in the seat yet.. cus i got a lil problem. when i bump the sub, the xmax makes it jump past the edges of the box.. and since its a downfire.. i think the sub hits the carpet.. so ill have to maybe mock up some wooden spacers for the side of the box to lift it maybe an inch off the ground. cus im pretty sure it would b bad if the sub was bouncing off the carpet? lol thanks for all the compliments tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.