New system help ... need some guidance

Participant count
  • Participant list

Big Rich
10+ year member

so ive been looking at putting together a new system, i want it to sound clean and loud but i dont want it to be so loud or powerful that it will mess up my cars electrical system and alternator. i also dont want to take up my entire trunk with a sub box. i dont plan on running it at full power at all times, but if i plan on doing so id like to have the power there

im going to keep the door speakers stock because they cut nicely but i want to add a box to the trunk. what are the best subs that will hit hard in a small box and an amp that wont eat up aot of power.

i was kind of set on a kicker 10 or 12 inch l7 or just one 12 inch comp vr. whats a good amp to complement these subs. im also wondering what gauge wiring should be used for te power and ground. and what impedance matching would sound best

i drive a 2000 buick lesabre with all stock battery and alternator. my budget is between $500-$1000. looking to hopefully get a 1000 watt amp/setup

any suggestions are appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.