New Sub

Nice... I don't know that they are lying about the airspace though... I linked it cause it's close to his schematics. But here is the box I linked with one of my JBLS in it... you tell me.

yeah the cone moves fs but i still think it's tuned high and small for a 12..

As far as a round vs slot goes, there will be an increase in efficiency (aka... loudness) with the same tune/airspace/power even with 2 smaller ports. I used 2 3" rounds for more port area (instead of a single 4") to avoid any port compression issues. That was a good design IMO btw... lol

I tried to avoid any 45's and keep it simple... oh well, seems the op wants a slot port anyways... I'm out
Thank you for the design. I have never built a box before, and I've really only had one system before I got this Rockford sub and amp, so I am a newbie to all of this. I haven't seen really any round ports before so I assumed the rectangular port would have been louder and had more SQ. I did not mean to insult you or whatever you want to call it, if it was taken that way I am sorry.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the design. I have never built a box before, and I've really only had one system before I got this Rockford sub and amp, so I am a newbie to all of this. I haven't seen really any round ports before so I assumed the rectangular port would have been louder and had more SQ. I did not mean to insult you or whatever you want to call it, if it was taken that way I am sorry.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
See post 32

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.