Bass control knob Vs. a Bass volume knob.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Danny V

Can someone explain the difference between a bass control knob and a bass volume knob?

I would like to add one single low profile knob on my dash to adjust my bass to either the song or my mood.

sometimes I like my truck to hit really hard, other times I would prefer to have little to no bass.

I would like a knob that is easily accessible to adjust this without having to fiddle through the setting on my head unit.

something like this is what I would like to have

View attachment 26557581

I thought that I needed a Bass control knob, but a buddy of mine was telling me that wouldn't accomplish what I was looking for, and that I needed this $200 unit that had all different knobs on it.

see link below

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_32011_AudioControl-Three.2.html?utm_source=bing_pla&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bing_PLA&msclkid=94d5b6c1b375154f2a07ede37c2d2298&utm_term=4576854590285841&utm_content=Shopping+-+Generic

View attachment 26557580

^^^ However I do not want to have this ugly monstrosity mounted anywhere within sight of my truck, nor would I like to spend $200 to accomplish what I would like.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Kenwood KAC-9102D 1700 watt amp

with 2, 12" Rockford fosgate P3 shallow subwoofers.

The headunit is a Kenwood DNX893S

2018 Chevy Silverado crew cab work truck.

Thanks, Danny V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.