New speakers all around, and looking for some help

Participant count
  • Participant list

ArrizX
10+ year member

Scout 800 owner.
Well, I really have no idea what kinda speakers I want.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-eCL8ESyT2OE/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=300&I=130DEHP680&search=Pioneer+VENDORID130&SearchDisplay=Pioneer

That would be the headunit, and im thinking of an amp to power the front two speakers

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=161358

And im wondering what kind of speakers. I want them highrated so they distort very little. And im not sure what size is in the front, so just brands will be fine. because i dont think im going to cut my dash to change sizes.

But in the back deck, i have 5 1/4''. and i was thinking of geting some 6x8 or 6x9s or some 6 3/4''. Maybe just keep them at the origional though? i really dont know. thats why im here, lol

1992 benz, 190 E. Rap, mostly. Enough, but within reason. I dont need anything ''competition" but I do want it nice. pretty **** loud. And ill have a sub in the trunk, so i will need to hear words and not just bass... You know

i think u have 4inch speakers up on the dash and like 5 1/4 on th trunk lid not too sure... but look in too infinity they get loud and crisp, and are cheap. u might need to rewire the whole car since i think that is a amplified system.

Ill be getting all the electronics on it redone. and it looks like a pair of 4 in the front.

but when i filter at crutchfiled, it shows nothing. so hmmm....

Anyways, thanks ill check into those. but i can only filter 5 1/4 for the rear deck in crutchfield. it doesnt show anything for the front //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Any second opinons on speakers. And how many speakers are "withing" them. Like the component or whatever that have the big (for instance) 6x9 and then another smaller one in the middle type of thing. Any ideas on those?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.