New Soundqubed?

supereikenator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
They did a big reveal today of a new line and lower prices. The prices on the new line are insanely good, the woofers look beefy too. Namely I'm referring to the HDS300, $129 for what looks like a monsterous ten and supposedly 1200rms, that's incredible. Think it's a downfall to cheap crap or still quality?

They did a big reveal today of a new line and lower prices. The prices on the new line are insanely good, the woofers look beefy too. Namely I'm referring to the HDS300, $129 for what looks like a monsterous ten and supposedly 1200rms, that's incredible. Think it's a downfall to cheap crap or still quality?
They really stepped the lower line up ..no changes on the hdc3 prices ....but prices on the hdc4 dropped 50 bucks..and the hdc3 rms was bumped to 1500rms

They really stepped the lower line up ..no changes on the hdc3 prices ....but prices on the hdc4 dropped 50 bucks..and the hdc3 rms was bumped to 1500rms
Site still says 1k.. I don't think the lower lines are nearly as underrated as the HDC3 and 4 for that price though

Because any consumer would be able to tell the difference if they started using lower grade magnets or steel?
That's what I'm worried about, crappier stuff that won't last as long. I love the HDC3 15 I have, but I know it's already one of the best deals out there, the fact that they are dropping more stuff for more crazy deals makes me think it's too good to be true. I'm wanting to put together a cheap system for the GF for Christmas, and the lower levels seem great, if they are any good.

That's what I'm worried about, crappier stuff that won't last as long. I love the HDC3 15 I have, but I know it's already one of the best deals out there, the fact that they are dropping more stuff for more crazy deals makes me think it's too good to be true. I'm wanting to put together a cheap system for the GF for Christmas, and the lower levels seem great, if they are any good.
It'll be like they first when they started out again. Gonna have people test them out and see if they last. But by the time its proven to be a hell of a deal, the price would probably jump up.

These new subs have been in development for over a year and have been tested to destruction many times in the various failure modes. The power ratings are a little on the conservative side. Our business model (factory direct) and high volume allows us to produce top quality products at reasonable prices to the enduser. Contrary to what haters may claim we do not use cheap parts or manufacturing methods. We have been in business over 10 years and expect to remain for many more. Pricing will remain the same and will only increase if and when our production costs increases.

The power ratings on our HDC3's and HDC4's have been increased and we are in the process of upgrading our website.

dj,

owner, Soundqubed/Audioque

These new subs have been in development for over a year and have been tested to destruction many times in the various failure modes. The power ratings are a little on the conservative side. Our business model (factory direct) and high volume allows us to produce top quality products at reasonable prices to the enduser. Contrary to what haters may claim we do not use cheap parts or manufacturing methods. We have been in business over 10 years and expect to remain for many more. Pricing will remain the same and will only increase if and when our production costs increases.
The power ratings on our HDC3's and HDC4's have been increased and we are in the process of upgrading our website.

dj,

Let em hate..the new stuff looks good ...i run all aq front to back.couldnt be happier.keep up the good work

dj,

any videos of the hds300?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.