***new Shop***subnoize Audio!!!

yeah since the turnout ******, we just had a fun run. Additionally ringing the "cheating bell" just shows your true colors. Since you cant build a vehicle that is louder then...145db? you think everyone else in the world must been using altered mics and secret software that is only out there to twart your numbers. Get real dude, go big or go home.

I say bring the shop truck!!! Show me what is loud. I will take it on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

And you (custom_caraudio) dont knock there numbers. It is not your place to judge them like that, atleast they are trying. The only thing I am saying is the Comp was judged fair scores were legit. If you guys want to do it again and have it be official USACI is having a show 8-08-10. And it is open to everybody. So custom_caraudio you can bring that 145+ also since it is easy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

We plan on having quite a few up here at our store. Unsure if we want to run the competitions, I know there is an official guy that can set up run the comp and handle all the awards and such, but is quite costly.

Feel free to come up and sit in our demo truck if you would like, were one tenth of a db away from 164db. Additionally I am waiting for Termpro to come out with their 2010 mic redesign, hopefully they will make them up to 200db so I woulnt have to buy anymore for a while....until something breaks that plane.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...