***new Shop***subnoize Audio!!!

SubNoize05
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WHats up I am just postn a thread to inform any of you in here from KANSAS that I will be opening a shop in DERBY,ks in May 2009! I am a former employee of both Street Beat & Advance Audio and hope to do very well in derby. I also plan on hosting local car shows/ stereo comps. Hope you get the chance to come check us out!!

So far my lines are Memphis, Orion, Diamond, Kicker, Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif You are not an authorized Memphis Dealer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Since Advance Audio owns half my shop and is teamed with me actually yes I am authorized to sell memphis. ALthough i have stopped since Street Beat now has them.

Business is great. Although I will be moving and having to close shop in derby and relocating which shouldnt be any hassle because ill just be moving closer to my clientel. And no we will not be attending any more of your guys's competitions. None of us are big fans of rigged competitions or judges that tamper with the mics and that competition came nowhere close to meeting any IASCA or DB DRAG rules or regulations. We came out on top of the rest of are comps and were very pleased with are builds.

Lol...I was at the comp the rules where messed up I will give you that. But you cant rig a TERM-Lab you guys were not that loud for what you had I sat in some of the cars. So instead of knocking them for trying to have a comp try to get LOUD. There is a official USACI show in Maize,Ks Aug. 8 at WIR. And as for the rest of your comps u come out on top they must be local shows On the AC meter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif . I compete usaci and follow db drag none have been close to Wichita or have i not been to in K.C, Tulsa, or OKC. So if you want to talk dung pile you will have a chance to prove it in August.

Never said the blazer we had was LOUD. If i was interested in what was so LOUD I would of entered my shop truck the blazer Wasnt even a shop vehicle just a buddy's that happened to be done and he was interested whatd it could do so we showed up. Also never meant to talk "dung pile" just simply stating mine along with others opinions of the comp. My respect was simply lost with the unprofessionalism of their website downing others after the comp. As for the other comp we had attended was actually the lake of the ozarks well known Shootout. Where are 36" Baja hit a 146.8 with no official tuning or setup and a blown sub. Also ran by a guy thats never been near a competition. Anyways I will not sit here and argue whats loud and whats not because for a boat in the midwest... Id say that could cover that definition well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...