new setup

im looking to get some new subs. this is my set upright noweclipse dvd nav

4 solo baric l712

4 jl tr600

jl 1000/1

alpine 1000/1

cross fire 200/2

i have a jeep liberty and i dont have any room in the back so i want a smaller system but just as loud. every thing right now is in a sealed box. but i want to get 2 13w7 in a custom box. would you go with this or some thing elsa i have around $3,500 for this, i can do the install my self but i will have someone building me the box i have not had good luck in making my own

here is a link http://www.xmmotorsports.com/asanti_02jeep_pic.htm this is the only liberty in the country on asanti 24s right now
Theres a reason for that....everyone else thought it looked fugly. First off, you dont need 2 different monoblocks, your sending differing amounts of power to different subs. Get subs with all the sub ohm rating and either get another alpine or another JL and sell the other...

car doesnt look that bad, but the rims jus **** it all up.

As for a system if you have smone build your box jus buy another 1000/1 and teh 2 w7's, hella expensive but prolly better than your mis matched system right now.

would it sound ok if i ran the 2 w7 with the one 1000/1 for now and then sell all the other stuff. but wpuld this take up all the room in my car.

would it sound ok if i ran the 2 w7 with the one 1000/1 for now and then sell all the other stuff. but wpuld this take up all the room in my car.
That would be good, but those w7's are going to want a tad more power. I've never had experience with a W7's box but it wouldnt take up that much room, probably 6ft^3 gross...

First off, lay the box down, or turn it around. Build the box so the subs are firing up and the ports are firing back or just wall it off. The way its faced is completly wrong...

but anyway i didnt ask what people thought of my ride, i asked for help with my new system. i could careless if you dont like it. i like it and thats all that matters. if you going to be a hatter keep you comments to your self.
then why did you post a link to pictures..

if you wanted our help..post pictures of the interior. ***.

To the people claiming his box is placed wrong:

It's really not. Many, myself included, prefer the sound of a rear-firing setup. The extra 1 or 2 db he MIGHT gain is only going to be noticeable on a mic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.