CMU
im looking to get some new subs. this is my set upright now

eclipse dvd nav

4 solo baric l712

4 jl tr600

jl 1000/1

alpine 1000/1

cross fire 200/2

i have a jeep liberty and i dont have any room in the back so i want a smaller system but just as loud. every thing right now is in a sealed box. but i want to get 2 13w7 in a custom box. would you go with this or some thing elsa i have around $3,500 for this, i can do the install my self but i will have someone building me the box i have not had good luck in making my own

here is a link http://www.xmmotorsports.com/asanti_02jeep_pic.htm this is the only liberty in the country on asanti 24s right now

That Liberty is disgusting. Put some wheels on it that fit properly and stop trying to impress people with your average ride and $5000 rims/tires. Thanks.

well they were more then $5K and who wants a car you see daily my car is unique i see hummers, range rovers every day with rims on them. if i wanted one of them i could have one. they dont stand out, more people commnet on my ride then you might think. but anyway i didnt ask what people thought of my ride, i asked for help with my new system. i could careless if you dont like it. i like it and thats all that matters. if you going to be a hatter keep you comments to your self.

your car looks like ass, your rims are hideous, your system is far from optimal, and your throwing around name brands like you think you may have some sort of clue. but you dont.

20s would be a better look. I thought donks looked stupid but nope, it can be worse. A hummer would be bad enough, but even an H3 looks better than that ish

thats why im asking for help. no one has yet talked about my question i asked just forget about what my car looks like cuz im asking for help with my audio system. my subs are different ohms 2 and 4 so thats y i have two amps for the subs and the other one goes to the door speakers

If you have the cash, the 2 13W7s you have your eye on would be the way to go. Get a second 1000/1 and power each with one of em.

im a college student my parents dont pay for every thing, my friend sold me the 4ohm subs and the alpine amp for $400 i wanted it to be loud so i had 4 subs and from all of this i learned that the box u have the subs in will make it louder then more subs but at the time i didnt know this this is the first system i have ever had so as far as making it sound the best i dont really know how and that why i am on here to get help from people that know what they are talking about. at the shop i got my stuff they dont reall know what they are doing. they blow up more subs then the people who buy the subs from then and then put them in themselves

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.