New Setup Ideas......

Participant count
  • Participant list

billyrodriguez
10+ year member

Chicago
So I had all my stuff stolen this yesterday. They took my Alpine 9857 HU, A soundstream PCA 1500d and an old Audioque HD3 15". So I guess I'm moving on to a new setup now. I would like to get something comparable to this or better. But I haven't posted on here forever so I don't know what's out there right now.

I'll probably wait until the end of summer to buy all of this stuff, but I'm looking at an Alpine 9887 to replace my old head unit. But I'm open to suggestions. The only thing I want for sure in a head unit is Ipod control & connection.

I still have another PCA 1500d...... It should work still, but I haven't used it for ~4 years.

Well I'm temporarily living in a shady area for work, and my **** got stolen the 4th day I moved here. I drive a bone stock accord, no stickers, I don't play loud in resedential areas, and I've never had a problem in the 5 years i've owned the same equipment/car. It's all location. As I stated earlier I would be getting new stuff this summer, so unless I move to the hoody hood hood again, an alarm is not a huge priority for my 94 accord.

Hummmm that *****, the thieves could be living on the same block as you so if they see you with new equipment then they'll jack you again.

Wait until you move out of that place then get a new 15" Fi BTL and a Cerwin Vega Stroker 2000.1 amp, as far as the HU... Alpine makes good stuff so you can stick with them and just buy newer models.

I rarely ever see anyone with newer Cerwin Vega stuff so it would be fresh to see some.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.