new setup ideas wanted.

Participant count
  • Participant list

basshead74

So its been a few years sense I've had anything in my vehicle and I think the time has come for a new setup. I have a 2012 impala lt. I'm looking for something I haven't done before and people around me haven't seen too often. I'm willing to spend around 700 on it. What I would like to do is some small sub's in a bandpass box. I have done vented and sealed enclosures but never made a bandpass setup and figure I'll give it a shot.( plus I wanna see the wtf reaction from people) so any ideas will be apretiated. I haven't measured the trunk but I know I have a good amount of room to play with. Thanks in advance.

Preferably 8s because I'm afraid with a pair of tens the box might be too big sense it'll be a bandpass enclosure. But if it isn't too big I'd be willing to run a pair of tens. I'm trying to get some low bass out of this setup and use sub's people normally wouldn't just for the shock factor when they hear it.

Not really looking for 12s but I'd consider it. I'm sure that wouldn't make the box too much bigger than 2 smaller sub's. What's the specs on it? Need something suited for bandpass.

Not really looking for 12s but I'd consider it. I'm sure that wouldn't make the box too much bigger than 2 smaller sub's. What's the specs on it? Need something suited for bandpass.
Built for lows. The lower the better high roll surround cf cap 4" coil 2500-3500 rms neo motor

Holy crap...I don't think I need something that built lol. For 700 bucks no way I could get that sub a amp to power it and my wiring and MDF I need. Neo motors are no joke from what I've seen.

Neo motors from what? Tantric, DC, ect. don't have neo's. Do they?
Actually dc and tantric both have neos. This one is a re mt neo

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Holy crap...I don't think I need something that built lol. For 700 bucks no way I could get that sub a amp to power it and my wiring and MDF I need. Neo motors are no joke from what I've seen.
Yea prolly not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.