New Rockford Fosgate T1's are BEAST!

Back your words up instead of mindless bashing.
Toofast, please do stick to your non-mainstream junk. You with anything name brand would be shameful.

Wenn_du, you got ripped the f*ck off on your wire

sacsking, you can't compare a Solo-X to anything, so please, shut up.

You are all a bunch of butt-hurt ***** who have no idea what quality is.
Like many people here I've been through the mainstream phrase. Not EVERYTHING *****, but to basically say the Rockford is the god of all woofers is just ignorant. I'd more than happily put up ONE of my SA 12s on 1.5k against your precious T1 and I bet it'd walk all over it.

The biggest reason most people come to hate mainstream stuff isn't just because of the quality of it. It's because of people like you.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I don't care how off topic this is, that avatar you have of a cat-a-chu is ******* awesome.
Lol thanks. It's actually been my background on my PC all year.

Since everyone here says the T1 and T2s are junk and cheap, tell us what makes them cheap junk. Is it the voice coils,glue they use, spiders, magnets, aluminum cones, cast baskets,or the way they have the coolng channels in the vented pole. Is it a bad design,or do the price just turn people away. what is it that make people hate Rf.

Since everyone here says the T1 and T2s are junk and cheap, tell us what makes them cheap junk. Is it the voice coils,glue they use, spiders, magnet, cone, basket,or the way they have the collong channels in the vented pole. Is it a bad design,or do the price just turn people away. what is it that make people hate Rf.
Guys already said it... Price and people like this...

Since everyone here says the T1 and T2s are junk and cheap, tell us what makes them cheap junk. Is it the voice coils,glue they use, spiders, magnet, cone, basket,or the way they have the collong channels in the vented pole. Is it a bad design,or do the price just turn people away. what is it that make people hate Rf.
This ^

Just answered your own question....

Show us where they have won any real SPL contest or SQ contest for that matter....

Since everyone here says the T1 and T2s are junk and cheap, tell us what makes them cheap junk. Is it the voice coils,glue they use, spiders, magnets, aluminum cones, cast baskets,or the way they have the coolng channels in the vented pole. Is it a bad design,or do the price just turn people away. what is it that make people hate Rf.
My 3512 cost more than the T1 or t2 for that matter and will PWN them any and every day of the week....

I have proven this on a few occasions and will do so again.....

Just look at them. They look like 40 pound woofers but there not. They also have cheap mass produced soft parts. People say they are loud but nobody competes with them. The sq is ok but nothing special. What good are they really.

They didn't even put the powers in their show van. They put p3s
This confused me as well...I'm not sure if they were going for "you can get loud with a cheaper product" or if they forgot they had a power line.

Maybe Rockford couldn't afford nice Rockford equipment?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.