New Rockford Fosgate T1's are BEAST!

trollhard.png
That's not even a troll that's a monkey from the game Black and White II...

That's not even a troll that's a monkey from the game Black and White II...
But for the rest of us who aren't fucking gamer-nerd enough to know the difference, the imagery is pretty effective and quite funny.
You seriously need to stop being a know-it-all faggot and relax for a minute. Maybe you'll learn to laugh a bit and pick up on some car audio tips along the way.

But for the rest of us who aren't fucking gamer-nerd enough to know the difference, the imagery is pretty effective and quite funny.
You seriously need to stop being a know-it-all faggot and relax for a minute. Maybe you'll learn to laugh a bit and pick up on some car audio tips along the way.
Oh snap no love for him. now he will take apology back from you also.

I've been pretty impressed with some of their stuff lately. The full range class D amps are a good step forward, the power amps are great, and that little "boosted rail" amp they have is good for somebody looking to save space. Their speakers and subs though have always been pretty crappy IMO, expensive and don't perform very well, just overpriced junk. I wouldn't own any of that stuff. You pay for the name, not the quality. Their amps are pretty decent though, and their power amps are great.

I will be honest about something. For the last 2 years I have been using my 2 RE Audio 10 inch SEs to audio bliss. I decided to try 1 15 inch SXX (piece of ****) woofer and that experiment didn't work. So I went back to a place where I buy my stuff and they offer me a new model 12 inch RF T1 for $260 cash out the door. They tell me that it sounds much better and I am like OK. I hope this sounds ok. So at the price, I am like ok. I have a box built for it and I am ok, let me check this out. I was like not bad. Vast improvement over the older T1s or T2s which hit hard but didn't hit the lows worth ****. It has been 3 weeks for me and I am pleasantly surprised. I spend more time looking for a good substitute like FI, SKAR, etc, etc. In the process of searching for a new woofer I came down to the realization that this T1 sounds good, hits the lows, easily takes 1000 watts and is more efficient that me running 2 10's. BTW this T1 hits harder than my 2 10s.

The truth is I wouldn't have spent $500 buying a T1, gave up on the thought of RF ever making a decent woofer again. But at $260 the price was too good to past up. I am not going to diss anyone and say that you can't afford them but I will say if you can get them for relatively cheap give them a try. I think there is better out there especially for the price but the new T1s by RF aren't bad.

I will be honest about something. For the last 2 years I have been using my 2 RE Audio 10 inch SEs to audio bliss. I decided to try 1 15 inch SXX (piece of ****) woofer and that experiment didn't work. So I went back to a place where I buy my stuff and they offer me a new model 12 inch RF T1 for $260 cash out the door. They tell me that it sounds much better and I am like OK. I hope this sounds ok. So at the price, I am like ok. I have a box built for it and I am ok, let me check this out. I was like not bad. Vast improvement over the older T1s or T2s which hit hard but didn't hit the lows worth ****. It has been 3 weeks for me and I am pleasantly surprised. I spend more time looking for a good substitute like FI, SKAR, etc, etc. In the process of searching for a new woofer I came down to the realization that this T1 sounds good, hits the lows, easily takes 1000 watts and is more efficient that me running 2 10's. BTW this T1 hits harder than my 2 10s.
The truth is I wouldn't have spent $500 buying a T1, gave up on the thought of RF ever making a decent woofer again. But at $260 the price was too good to past up. I am not going to diss anyone and say that you can't afford them but I will say if you can get them for relatively cheap give them a try. I think there is better out there especially for the price but the new T1s by RF aren't bad.
What kind (sealed, ported, bandpass) and size (interior volume and port area) of box were you using for the RE's, and what are you using now for the T1? For starters, the SE's are sound quality subs. But lets see if the enclosures played a roll here too

I had a custom enclosure built for the RE Audio SE at 1.25 cubes a piece tuned at 34hz. For my RF T1 I had an enclosure built as well. It is 2.3 cubes tuned at 36hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.