new rear speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

igs

Canada
Hey, So i'm installing new 6.5" rear speakers into the back of my '97 Corolla, it previously didn't have any rear speakers whatsoever......

So there are slots in the metal frame of the trun for speakers, but not so roundly shaped, so the speaker fits, but would move around pretty easily, and there really isn't any screw holes that line up to keep it in place.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use or how to mount and keep the speakers in the slot without it moving around? i.e. foam or something. Thanks.

rear fill... you can trash it? when i turn my rear speakers on they make my entire system sound like crap so i leave them off unless i have passengers back there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.