new mmats amps do rated???

So why does everybody say apsm's don't do rated due to fuse reconnemdations?
I think people say they don't do rated because when put on a scope and clamped it doesn't come close to putting out rated power cleanly.

after rise and voltage drop you wont see it anyways. Yet with mine after rise 4.4 ohms (wired to 1) and drop (11v) i can do around 1200 at a 40hz tone, rated for 1550wrms

"i wont sell my MMATS unless im going to Another MMATS...thats the only sub amps i will use"

statement=true

after rise and voltage drop you wont see it anyways. Yet with mine after rise 4.4 ohms (wired to 1) and drop (11v) i can do around 1200 at a 40hz tone, rated for 1550wrms
"i wont sell my MMATS unless im going to Another MMATS...thats the only sub amps i will use"

statement=true
rise is dependent on box tho gavin...shrink ur box u will get less rise

i wont sell my MMATS unless im going to Another MMATS...thats the only sub amps i will use
SAME HERE! Bought some dhcx2200's back in 05' ish. Got two 1ohm models and .05 that's never been used!! :)

I've been using my black dhcx2200.1 for years, still runs strong...

yep. my autoteks fuse recommendation is 60 amps, lol. this is because music is dynamic, and fuses will not blow if your surpassing the fuse rating for short time periods
not all music. I have rap songs that have non stop sine waves for 3 minutes straight. No breaks.

Doing 1000wrms on a 60A fuse wont cut it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.