new member 2001 hyundai accent---8 memphis 10"m3's

TNTR70
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hello all, just thought i'd start my first post with what i've got in my car. been lurking for the past week and thought i'd share my own system with everyone . been a car audio fanatic since the early 90's and competed way back then but have been out of it for some time, comps that is. always had systemsbut never one that i did like this, i know enough to be dangerous but have more knowledgethan the average joe blow.i tint windows for a living but never installed car stereo for money. most i what i know came from working at a shop in orlando and when it was slow working i would watch my friend chris who owned the shop install, so most i what i know came from just watching him. anyways this is what i got

sony head unit....not sure which model

6-5.25 memphis coax

1 pr 1 dome tweets

punch 200.2 on mids and highs

4 punch 500.2 on bass

8 memphis dvc 10"s m3s

never been on a meter but i can beat on it all day

thinking about going to daytona to get it metered this year just to see what it actually does but i need to get the charging system done first

yeah they are rare....i had to pay i think 40 bucks per sub to have them chromed....i hated the orange baskets they had back then

i knew i wanted the ports to show instead of just flush mounting them in the box like everyone else does with pvc so i just went a local muffler shop and bought chrome exhaust tips and had the guy there just cut the back of them to the length i needed. i just staggered them in the box so that they are at an angle like you see

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.