New guy...

Participant count
  • Participant list

mz3onturn7
10+ year member

Toronto
Hi everyone. I am new to the forum so I thought I would introduce myself. I am from Toronto Canada and my current project car is a 2000 BMW Mroadster that I imported from Texas. I am more of a go fast tuner but I have always been into car audio. I have been modding the roady for the past 4 years and the next order of business is replacing the factory stereo.

I hope you guys don't mind me asking some questions around here while I work away at this project. Thanks for reading.

Of course we dont mind. Welcome to the board.

There may be a hazing period however. Personally, my ass still hurts when I think about mine, and its been years now. Why did you have to bring back such a horrible memory? Why?

Thanks for the welcome. I have thick skin so if you guys want to rip on the new guy Im good for it. Toronto is alright but the weather here right now is straight sh*t. Still snowing and really cold. The car has been sleeping since the end of October.

I live in the GTA too. The weather was messed up yesterday, but the weather drama seems to have passed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif....for now

true that. still snowing here too. hate it. so what are you looking into buying for a set-up?

I started a thread called "Roadster Stereo" that outlines my build, I would appreciate any opinions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mz3onturn7

10+ year member
mz3onturn7
Toronto
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from