New Fi Tinsel Style

looks sandwhiched to me, but I'm just going from the pictures
it also looks like there are 4 tinsels for each terminal. is that a normal thing? cant say ive seen it before, but then again i havent seen much as far as different designs go.

i usually just see standard leads, so this is all basically new to me.

it also looks like there are 4 tinsels for each terminal. is that a normal thing? cant say ive seen it before, but then again i havent seen much as far as different designs go.
i usually just see standard leads, so this is all basically new to me.
redundancy ftw

ok, then i wont ask lol
but anyways, i had my ssf on the kicker setup (ssf is an on/off switch and its set to 25hz from the factory) in a 33hz tuned box. i never did play under tuning either really.

but then again, i did buy the subwoofer used, and it was reconed by TC sounds (thats what the previous owner said), so who knows. maybe since it wasnt their product they didnt check to make sure the tinsels were the right length //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif.

Hmmm ^ that might just be the problema.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.