New FI Audio SP4 or Ascendant Audio Mayhem. How do they compare. Should I be first?

Some parts are from over there but everything is assembled over here. I dont see why this is still going on? Like 90% of companies order their soft parts from china. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
um no those subs come into the US assembled just like konaki's, american bass, cadence, ect. ect.

Uhh, the HDC4 is chinese made as well.....
really? well then I guess both are junk then

um no those subs come into the US assembled just like konaki's, american bass, cadence, ect. ect.

I knew it. I have had this one dealer before who kept trying to push american bass on me. They seemed WAY OVER PRICED. And I did some research. And apparently American bass subwoofers use a lot of audioque parts.

Over priced trash.

Where did you get that information from? Josh said himself that its assembled here in the us.

I dont see how theyre junk just because they use softparts that come from china even though almost every other company does the same. Ive always loved aq products and always will. I cant ask for more than what Im getting out of my hdc4s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I know the old HDC3's with the copper coils were assembled in china.

If you got the aluminum coils they were made in the U.S. with U.S. parts.

Not sure about the new ones of both the HDC3 and HDC4. I know they changed the softparts across the board.

Also, just because they made in china doesn't automatically make them junk.

I get my information from the source not from the company trying to sell me ********.

I've owned hd3's, and hd3c prototypes. I was amazed at the difference in quality between mine and a production sub

There are some good american bass subs, they have atomic apx knock off's

I know the old HDC3's with the copper coils were assembled in china.
If you got the aluminum coils they were made in the U.S. with U.S. parts.

Not sure about the new ones of both the HDC3 and HDC4. I know they changed the softparts across the board.

Also, just because they made in china doesn't automatically make them junk.
this ^^^

hdc4's are also us assembled but I think they use china softparts

I get my information from the source not from the company trying to sell me ********. I've owned hd3's, and hd3c prototypes. I was amazed at the difference in quality between mine and a production sub

There are some good american bass subs, they have atomic apx knock off's
Atomic, aka SJA, builds subs for american bass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

audique used to be american made when they had the HD series, the C stands for china, where they are manufactured now.

American bass HD and audioque HDC subs are very, Very similar subs in build.

Audioque has only one issue, triple joint, in which they corrected in the new models.

My hdc3 is on the same original soft parts and is from 09, so GTFO and is running 2 aq1200ds strapped to it daily.

and even with their old problem, recones are what, $60 + ship, where as FI's are much more...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.