Northeast Region New England comps.......

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
it mite take me longer now on my build its put on hold till i save some money i decided to buy a new maxima //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif hope i can still afford to compete this season lol
How is the build coming anyways?

I was looking forward to trying to do something with the new USACi no wall class or the Pro Stock classes, but since they are the same classes and will most likely end up being lumped together in an Open class it's not going to be worth my time. I'll just try and focus more on the Team NorthEast SPL classes.

Yeah open classes are gay and Ralph is even gayer. I'd love to poop in the top side of his toilet. I mean like really drop a horrific muddy pile just like you have after a long night of draft beer and hot wings. He'll be flushin my poop water for a month. That man is a jackoff to the 5th degree.

I don't care for Open classes either, although I understand the reason behind doing them. It ***** to have so many classes and not enough competitors to fill them, and still have to buy trophies for them all. The Pro classes never get filled so it's a waste of money buying trophies for 3 Pro classes if there are only 3 or 4 Pro's competing. Hopefully it will change this season since more guys will be competing in No Wall than in the Pro Stock classes. Merging Pro Stock and No Wall together seems pointless to me, but if it fills all three classes then it's a good thing.

Yeah open classes are gay and Ralph is even gayer. I'd love to poop in the top side of his toilet. I mean like really drop a horrific muddy pile just like you have after a long night of draft beer and hot wings. He'll be flushin my poop water for a month. That man is a jackoff to the 5th degree.
I do not agree with what you said because I dont know the person who you are verbally destroying, but I would like to say that was pretty funny...

I've had the multiple pitcher and .10c hot wing nights before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Puked in the middle of a rotary and fell down in the middle of a 6 lane bridge stumbling bumbling drunk! Same night!

back on topic now....

Hahaha sounds like that should be the new topic. You need to be interviewed on 60 Minutes for that one lol. Oh yeah Ralph is the head guy at USACI. I heard from a good source that he's a major fecalphiliac.

1. fecalpheliac

Anyone who is obsessed with everything pertaining to poop.

Someone who's life revolves around poop: smelling it, eating it, touching it, rubbing it on themselves, talking about it, slipping it into conversation occasionally to get a laugh but secretly salivating over the idea of it.

Did you her John make that joke about poop. He must be a fecalpheliac.

Yeah thats pretty much Ralph.

haha u are ****ed bro...i mean really ****ed in the head

I cant touch my car until USACi makes a final ruling on there Pro classes. I hope this doesn't put us behind schedule. Anyone who competes out of that organization should look at all the new rules including Street Beats. There are new battery limitations (some good and some bad). All this effort to try to hit a 150 sheesh.

Got my XS Power batts in today, can't wait to get them in the Blazer. I'm planning on hitting Kaspers place in a couple weeks and put them in. We're going to do some testing and see how much better the XS batts are over the Kinetiks. And per request, We'll get the results on vid so I can post them up on the Car Audio Classifieds forum in the XS Power section.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.