Northeast Region New England comps.......

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Got my XS Power batts in today, can't wait to get them in the Blazer. I'm planning on hitting Kaspers place in a couple weeks and put them in. We're going to do some testing and see how much better the XS batts are over the Kinetiks. And per request, We'll get the results on vid so I can post them up on the Car Audio Classifieds forum in the XS Power section.

real world power testing i cnt waite this should be very intristing...cnt wait

Anyone interested in a free subscription to Performance Auto Sound Magazine, PASMAG? There's a car show organizer here in Mass that has some extras to give out, like 50 of them. If your interested, shoot Manny an email with your name and address so he can submit it to PASMAG. If you want to you can say that Steve from New England SPL let you know about it, but it doesn't matter if you don't. Email him at mannysalsero@yahoo.com

my new car that mite end my caraudio career //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

P2879.jpg

my new car that mite end my caraudio career //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
P2879.jpg
nice mike..so then u should just give away all your gear then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

thinking about hosting a 1x dbdrag/bassrace in conjunction with a tne 2x event may 23.if i do this,would any of you guys make the drive up?

Just added my second layer of matting to the roof of my car today and man that shits hard as a rock. I gotta put these 6 bulk packs of matting to good use. Its nice to hear an echo when your sitting in your car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I hear there's going to be a small SPL comp at UMASS in Lowell Mass on March 28th, no address yet but I'll post it when I get it. $10 entry for a single run, $5 for additional runs. One Amateur class(2,000 limit), 2 Stock classes (5,000 limit) and a Walled class.

If any rookies or Amateurs are looking for an amp I know Kyle Dixon is selling off his Rockford T10001bd's. They are rated at 1000 watts @ 1 ohm, so one would be good for Amateur 1 or with both you can compete in any of the the TNESPL rookie classes and NESPL's Amateur 2 & 3 classes. He's looking to get $275 a piece. H said they are actually putting out 1500 watts each, I know the RF Power series amps are alway under rated. If anyones interested let me know and I'll get you his contact info.

Just a heads up to those of you looking to compete in the TNESPL Rookie classes. There has been an update to the battery limits, last season it was 350 cu in, this season I just noticed that it was raised to 600 cu in for the 2nd battery. Your main battery can still be 800 cu in or smaller. I have also adjusted this size limit in the NESPL Amateur classes, so there won't be any issues running both orgs.

I also made another last minute change to the Stock 1 limits, I got rid of the 650 cu in limit on the 2nd battery and made it 800 cu in. This will also make it easier to compete in both TNESPL and NESPL this season.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.