Northeast Region New England comps.......

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I have a pic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif And after that one you forwarded from Kaspar I'm tempted to start posting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
We don't need to be seeing that pic, keep that one for the little girls

May 16th is the first confirmed show, thats the TNESPL 3X. I'm waiting to hear back from a shop about getting one the 1st weekend of May, and we just set up 5 shows for later in the season at other locations I'll have those dates posted soon.

Anyone notice the new No Wall class in USACi? It's now part of the Pro Stock class, so you still have to follow the Pro Stock rules, but your allowed to have a No Wall type set up. Not sure how they're going to do it, cause it will still be three classes and will still have power limits.

Wow thats new. I'm sure it will be an open class except for 2 and 3x events. I wish I knew of these changes before I started my build.

Ralph said in the forums he wasn't going to post anything til after the HeatWave in TX, but it was posted in the rules yesterday when I looked. I didn't see anything for actual rules though, just the name of the class. But it's still the same power classes as the Pro Stock classes have been. If it's an open class then there is still no reason for me to bother competing in USACi. If they break it up and offer all the classes at the 1X events too then I'll come down. As it stands now I'll be picking up a couple more Orion 2500d's soon, so I'll be in the higher Pro Stock class, not sure what class Doc does in Pro, but I have a feeling that would be the same as me.

Ralph said in the forums he wasn't going to post anything til after the HeatWave in TX, but it was posted in the rules yesterday when I looked. I didn't see anything for actual rules though, just the name of the class. But it's still the same power classes as the Pro Stock classes have been. If it's an open class then there is still no reason for me to bother competing in USACi. If they break it up and offer all the classes at the 1X events too then I'll come down. As it stands now I'll be picking up a couple more Orion 2500d's soon, so I'll be in the higher Pro Stock class, not sure what class Doc does in Pro, but I have a feeling that would be the same as me.

sounds like fun! find you some dual 1.4 or so 12's and wang!

I'm looking at getting three DC Level 4XL 12's. Not sure what coils I'll get, I wanna run each sub at .5 when I use all three amps, but for some classes I can only use 2 amps, so I'll have to figure out what load I can wire all three subs to and have both amps power the three subs.

Doc runs 1800 plus. I was building to go against him but if I can do a full N/W build it will make it that much easier for me. I love the box I got now so I'm gonna use it but by mid season I might have to switch it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm looking at getting three DC Level 4XL 12's. Not sure what coils I'll get, I wanna run each sub at .5 when I use all three amps, but for some classes I can only use 2 amps, so I'll have to figure out what load I can wire all three subs to and have both amps power the three subs.
you could run three 1 ohm runs of speaker wire to each amp for .33 parallel per amp for two amps, and then run each amp @ .5 per sub when you run all 3 amps. Are you going to get Mike's or are those the wrong coils?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.