new eD subs

actually, they havent even damaged the 12A and they were at one point throwing 3200 watts on it. and in that pic it is only moving 3.5-3.7 out of its total 4 inches before the spider hits.

al

Nice lightning audio sub...err...ed I mean...
DSC00959.jpg

you might be onto something...

I'm sure Ben won't deny the fact that the basket indeed is from lightning. COne, I'm not sure, the pic doens't highlight it well enough. I did go to LA's site to see, but I couldn't see the basket, only the cone and it didn't look the same.

Also, yeah, the motor shoul be completely diff. I think eD's are a carryover from the flatcone era.

It's basically this

ED took the LA storm series you see in the pic and slapped on what I am told is a "tc-9" motor....and wham bam you have a A.v2

I mean i am not much on the "inside" but this is what leaked out of the "inside"

Oh but i do know that TC Sounds makes both ED and LA....along with a host of other brands of subs

Scott, SC

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.