New eD 13Av.2 pics ......

Sure is a lot of
kiyma.jpg
in this thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Absolutely, although the post with the girl putting on the jeans was great. I bought the Av because it was new and I just felt like taking a chance on something like that. $300 was a good price I thought for what was advertised, hell, I will spend that out drinking in one night. My daughter turns 16 next week, so if I don't like it, I will just pass it down to her.

As far as the clown trying to use this thread as a medium to feel intelligent and look for fights, well I guess we just need to do a better job of ignoring the trash people like that inject into these threads.

Sure is a lot of
kiyma.jpg
in this thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

As far as the clown trying to use this thread as a medium to feel intelligent and look for fights, well I guess we just need to do a better job of ignoring the trash people like that inject into these threads.
Oh no, I don't think we are friends anymore! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif :crying: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
I guess some people are just too petty to admit they were wrong. Or, do you still insist there are waves of people in this thread bashing eD's history? lawl

I always love it when people think Im trying to feel smart by the way I type. I guess if a person uses proper grammar and spelling around here, they are trying to look smart. As for looking for a fight.... YOU were the one who showed up here with the chip on your shoulder over 'eD haters'. So much of a chip that it allowed you to see hate and bashing where there was none. So no, I find no surprise in you suggesting my words are also provoking. You chose to see what you want to see, real or not.

You are truely pathetic. I hope your 12 y/o never stumbles across this thread. Daddy noooooo!

Have a nice day.

Oh no, I don't think we are friends anymore! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif :crying: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
I guess some people are just too petty to admit they were wrong. Or, do you still insist there are waves of people in this thread bashing eD's history? lawl

I always love it when people think Im trying to feel smart by the way I type. I guess if a person uses proper grammar and spelling around here, they are trying to look smart. As for looking for a fight.... YOU were the one who showed up here with the chip on your shoulder over 'eD haters'. So much of a chip that it allowed you to see hate and bashing where there was none. So no, I find no surprise in you suggesting my words are also provoking. You chose to see what you want to see, real or not.

You are truely pathetic. I hope your 12 y/o never stumbles across this thread. Daddy noooooo!

Have a nice day.
****, now i have to switch sides. I've been on this forum for a while now, and I can easily say that I have never seen Audioholic as a clown. OP has been permanently butthurt I guess.

Thankyou Hintzy. The sad part is, I wasn't looking for a fight here, at all. I came into this thread to find the OP fighting a fight that didn't exist. When I tried explaining this, he started swinging at me, and hasn't stopped since.

People already know how I feel about eD, I certainly dont need to advertise it here. And me looking for a fight? I would have gotten a better 'fight' out of a starched shirt.

I guess my well wishes to the OP and his new toy went completely unnoticed by him. He states Im here looking for a fight, when clearly just the opposite is the truth. He 100% expected a fight, and when it didn't happen, he made one up.

Cheers.

Thankyou Hintzy. The sad part is, I wasn't looking for a fight here, at all. I came into this thread to find the OP fighting a fight that didn't exist. When I tried explaining this, he started swinging at me, and hasn't stopped since.
People already know how I feel about eD, I certainly dont need to advertise it here. And me looking for a fight? I would have gotten a better 'fight' out of a starched shirt.

I guess my well wishes to the OP and his new toy went completely unnoticed by him. He states Im here looking for a fight, when clearly just the opposite is the truth. He 100% expected a fight, and when it didn't happen, he made one up.

Cheers.

Cheers indeed.

OP, this is the last thing I will say. So pay ATTENTION.

I've had problems with eD. I'll admit that now. HOWEVER, I also still like their products. I hope that you'll enjoy it, let us know what you think of it. Compare it to some other subs if you can. Don't just be like "OMG, GUYZ, IT WANGS HARD!!11!1!1ones!" Tell us, good low end, good upper end, loud, good impact, not so good impact, blends well with fronts or not, etc. Maybe if eD has actually done their homework, this sub will bring some of their old customers back, including me.

If it doesn't perform like they've been saying, then don't be surprised if people come into this thread after your review and start saying Told ya so.

Have a nice day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Kef

another reason I named my thread "ducking and covering" I knew that this would turn into people saying that someone is bashing eD

I know everyone has their opinions about eD......but everyone has their opinion about every brand. oh well I know people that do not like mtx subs and I also know people that think they are fine. I know people that do not like RF subs and I know people that love them.......

Audioholic I think that you treat most thread's in a fine manor and just state your opinion about the company in general. You rarely say bad things about "specific" products made by them and just try to steer people away from eD because you think it is what's best for them and you do not like their business practices......when they see you doing this, they feel that you are demeaning them for buying an eD product, when in fact you are not.

I personally have owned a few eD products and have had troubles with a few......but like I have stated in other threads, I have also had problems with other companies' products and have seen people have problems with MANY MANY brands. I would have to say that 70% of the time is because of user error..... Gain up too high, leaky boxes, bass boost up....etc

I also bought a 13Av2. The main reason I did is because I wanted to go back to a single sub setup and when I called to send a 13Ov2 back, it was on preorder. The price for the one of the first 25 was just really cheap and I felt that I couldn't pass it up, even if it performs half as good as its supposed to. "if your curious, I had to send the Ov2 back because where the tinsel enters the spider at the cone had came separated. I truly believe that this was because my boxes were leaking around the cutout and was overexerting the woofer.......

I just wish weather wasn't so crappy and I wasn't away from home for school so I could give it a good bump and say what I think of it. I am soooo ready for springtime

curtis

Thankyou for the nice words Chardy. I really do not want to see any of us have a problem with our equipment, no matter which brand they chose to buy. But, if I can inform someone to at least consider the 'history' when making their next purchase, great. But to each their own opinion, and their own choice.

That's all I intended to do, rate the sub as best I can. I explained why I bought the sub and I have no feelings towards ed, good or bad. I'm 39 yrs old and never have talked like that and if AH knew what i did, he would type with a little more respect.

I fully expect people to bust on me no matter how good or poor I rate it. If I say it's good, many will say "you're an idiot noob), or newb or whatever the hell people here refer to them as. If I say it *****, they will say "haha dumba$$." But i thought some people would want to see some pics of it and a review from someone that has a clean slate as far as the company is concerned.

Cheers indeed.
OP, this is the last thing I will say. So pay ATTENTION.

I've had problems with eD. I'll admit that now. HOWEVER, I also still like their products. I hope that you'll enjoy it, let us know what you think of it. Compare it to some other subs if you can. Don't just be like "OMG, GUYZ, IT WANGS HARD!!11!1!1ones!" Tell us, good low end, good upper end, loud, good impact, not so good impact, blends well with fronts or not, etc. Maybe if eD has actually done their homework, this sub will bring some of their old customers back, including me.

If it doesn't perform like they've been saying, then don't be surprised if people come into this thread after your review and start saying Told ya so.

Have a nice day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Kef

I'm 39 yrs old and never have talked like that and if AH knew what i did, he would type with a little more respect.
edit: On second thought, you aren't even worth it anymore. Clearly YOU want to fight. As for my lack of respect, well, respect goes both ways, doesn't it?
Enjoy your new speaker.

Be sure to post back here once you've got it going and let's compare.

another reason I named my thread "ducking and covering" I knew that this would turn into people saying that someone is bashing eD
I know everyone has their opinions about eD......but everyone has their opinion about every brand. oh well I know people that do not like mtx subs and I also know people that think they are fine. I know people that do not like RF subs and I know people that love them.......

Audioholic I think that you treat most thread's in a fine manor and just state your opinion about the company in general. You rarely say bad things about "specific" products made by them and just try to steer people away from eD because you think it is what's best for them and you do not like their business practices......when they see you doing this, they feel that you are demeaning them for buying an eD product, when in fact you are not.

I personally have owned a few eD products and have had troubles with a few......but like I have stated in other threads, I have also had problems with other companies' products and have seen people have problems with MANY MANY brands. I would have to say that 70% of the time is because of user error..... Gain up too high, leaky boxes, bass boost up....etc

I also bought a 13Av2. The main reason I did is because I wanted to go back to a single sub setup and when I called to send a 13Ov2 back, it was on preorder. The price for the one of the first 25 was just really cheap and I felt that I couldn't pass it up, even if it performs half as good as its supposed to. "if your curious, I had to send the Ov2 back because where the tinsel enters the spider at the cone had came separated. I truly believe that this was because my boxes were leaking around the cutout and was overexerting the woofer.......

I just wish weather wasn't so crappy and I wasn't away from home for school so I could give it a good bump and say what I think of it. I am soooo ready for springtime

curtis

I will definitely post back once I get it up and running.....

It is going to be a while though......its so hard to find time with work and school and g/f, lol

but I hope to at least have a temp box built for my car in early spring so I can bump it .......My real plans are to have a fiberglass box built for the spare tire well in my old bonneville. I haven't ever glassed before though, so I know it is going to be a Long learning experience, haha

Belbo, get that thing hooked up and put some good clean power to it. Play a wide variety of music and let us know how you feel the speaker performed.

curtis

I just wanted this thing to be judged on it's own merit. The fact that people on here have had trouble and problems with ed is beyond obvious. It's been documented about as many times as "The earth is round" theory. I didn't want to clog up the topic with ed business practices of the past because it's been beaten to death.........I get the point.

I didn't bring up the point about bashers, on the 6th post someone told me to put my "flamesuit" on.

Anyway, I hope this rain lets up because I hate working on the car inside the garage. It's been a while without any bass in my car.

edit: On second thought, you aren't even worth it anymore. Clearly YOU want to fight. As for my lack of respect, well, respect goes both ways, doesn't it?
Enjoy your new speaker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.