New eD 13Av.2 pics ......

I'm certainly no sympathizer. I couldn't care less what anyone here thinks of the company and it's past practices. I started this thread so others that may be interested could have a little feedback. There is nothing for people to be holding back because nobody here has any experience with this sub. I've seen people on here bashing teh products that have never even owned one but they think it makes them look like they are in the know. The people that have had a problem with eD have every right to complain, just not here on this thread because it's about the sub. Nothing else. I knew people would come out bashing it for no reason but I don't care, maybe someone in the future is considering one of these and can get some good info from the unbiased ones. I will post all of the positive and negative things I find.
Hold on here. That's not the way this place works. You see, you are suppose to become all defensive and get into an argument with a handful of others while we all watch the thread go down the toilet.

There's no place around here for a neutral attitude like that.

eD did mess up the order, I pre-ordered it a while back. I saw they were shipping but had gotten no notices after several days and I called in. They guy looked it up and said he had no idea why it hadn't been sent out. he took care of it and it went out the next day and they scheduled it for a Sat delivery so it wasn;t a big deal. Guess my paperwork got lost in the shuffle the first time around.
Ok, that's a little bit better. Remember, practice makes perfect. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The worst 'bashing' you can find in this thread is on aesthetics. One of the two negative points of which, you yourself agree with, the cone. Yet reading through the thread finds more than one positive reply about its looks. Why not scold them for being biased? Or are you only attacking people who claim negative comments about its performance? Up until now in this thread, there have been... zero. But there have been positive comments claiming they are sure it will perform, that eD did their homework on the product, etc.. when they have no idea what 'homework' was done... why not scold them? Why not scold the people mkaing claims of its performance in a positive manner, when they clearly do not know? You only seem to take issue with people who have negative things to say with which you disagree. Pathetically minor issue like aesthetics no less. Yes, you are being too sensitive.

Ohhh.... I love it when YOU scold.. :boobies://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

I scold you Mark. Go home and take this **** cold weather back to canukia with ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Scoff.

I scold you Mark. Go home and take this **** cold weather back to canukia with ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Scoff.
Oh......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif:boobies://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Hey, it's -40 here right now. Got no more room...

capable o holding my bedroom door open? maybe. but that is currently the job of the spl 12:D
And I'm sure its doing a real good job at it too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Actually, the driver has a camera embedded in it and is watching every move your wife makes. I'm sorry you had to find out this way...

And I'm sure its doing a real good job at it too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Actually, the driver has a camera embedded in it and is watching every move your wife makes. I'm sorry you had to find out this way...
you prolly get more action from her than me

Oh......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif:boobies://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Hey, it's -40 here right now. Got no more room...
Plenty of room up there... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

If anything, you continue to prove how sensitive you are being. Bashing here? Mild at best. Who has brought up the company's past history in this thread? Who is making a stink over it? The person I see doing most of the talking about that is you.
I just re-read the thread quickly... the worst comment I found was someone saying they thought the surround reminded them of something audiobahn. And that the cone looks ugly, a point you AGREED with. So where's the big conspracy against eD in this thread? Where's the bashing of eD, its history, its practices, or Ben's smelly feet?

Sympathizer... someone who sympathizes with one side in a debate, and chooses to see their side as righteous. You purchased their product, and demand we not speak of the company's practices... if that's not a sympathizer, what is? Must you puchase stock in a company before you become a sympathizer? Or, can you tell me who, in this thread, is bashing the company's history? Its a made-up hate reply from your own imagination sir. If you are going to claim neutrality, at least make an attempt to be so.

The worst 'bashing' you can find in this thread is on aesthetics. One of the two negative points of which, you yourself agree with, the cone. Yet reading through the thread finds more than one positive reply about its looks. Why not scold them for being biased? Or are you only attacking people who claim negative comments about its performance? Up until now in this thread, there have been... zero. But there have been positive comments claiming they are sure it will perform, that eD did their homework on the product, etc.. when they have no idea what 'homework' was done... why not scold them? Why not scold the people mkaing claims of its performance in a positive manner, when they clearly do not know? You only seem to take issue with people who have negative things to say with which you disagree. Pathetically minor issue like aesthetics no less. Yes, you are being too sensitive.

Only 8 posts in a thread with over 60 replies= OP is NOT doing all the talking. Only 2 or 3 of those had ANY mention of "haters." Most of the ones that did mention any bashing were replies to other people. Hell, I think MrOgowski might have more posts in here than the OP.

Expecting people to bash on the sub because it is an eD is not exactly out of line here. We all know the story, and you seem to feel the need to reiterate it more than most. Your long, unecessary response here clearly show how biased you are. Granted, you have every right to be biased if you got ripped off by Ben when all the old stuff went down (a point to which the OP concedes), but there is no reason to get so fueled up every time you step into ANY eD-related thread. If anything, you are the one being unreasonable, saying that people are "holding back" their negative comments about a sub NONE OF US HAS HEARD. The OP's reactions to such statements are completely understandable.

To summarize: Your bias may be warranted, but it is YOU who are biased here, not the OP. At least wait to see if he likes the thing before you start to fire up the I-told-you-so machine. You may not have outright said anything bad about the sub or the company, but your feelings are obvious.

w9b6v6.jpg

Only 8 posts in a thread with over 60 replies= OP is NOT doing all the talking. Only 2 or 3 of those had ANY mention of "haters." Most of the ones that did mention any bashing were replies to other people. Hell, I think MrOgowski might have more posts in here than the OP.
Expecting people to bash on the sub because it is an eD is not exactly out of line here. We all know the story, and you seem to feel the need to reiterate it more than most. Your long, unecessary response here clearly show how biased you are. Granted, you have every right to be biased if you got ripped off by Ben when all the old stuff went down (a point to which the OP concedes), but there is no reason to get so fueled up every time you step into ANY eD-related thread. If anything, you are the one being unreasonable, saying that people are "holding back" their negative comments about a sub NONE OF US HAS HEARD. The OP's reactions to such statements are completely understandable.

To summarize: Your bias may be warranted, but it is YOU who are biased here, not the OP. At least wait to see if he likes the thing before you start to fire up the I-told-you-so machine. You may not have outright said anything bad about the sub or the company, but your feelings are obvious.
Im biased because I said people are holding back? lol My long winded reply shows my bias? Since when does length of replies count as showing bias, rather than the actual thoughts and words within the reply? Where have I in this thread, even once, bad mouthed this speaker or its company? If your reply is my saying people are 'holding back'.. well then I still say wow, why so sensitive?

"Only 8 posts in a thread with over 60 replies= OP is NOT doing all the talking. Only 2 or 3 of those had ANY mention of "haters." Most of the ones that did mention any bashing were replies to other people. Hell, I think MrOgowski might have more posts in here than the OP."

Again counting words to make some obscure point? Nice job. My point was the OP has mentioned eD's history in this thread. NOBODY ELSE. Not one other person, until he did. Not one. Yet here he is whining about all the 'bashing', its ludracris. And you defend that position because he's posted 8 posts in a 60+ reply thread? That makes tons of sense! Not.

If only "2 or 3" mentioned "hate", why is the OP making the big deal out of it? Again, that is my point.

"Expecting people to bash on the sub because it is an eD is not exactly out of line here. We all know the story, and you seem to feel the need to reiterate it more than most."

You just hit the nail on the head, and you don't even realize it. The OP came here EXPECTING to be bashed, predicting it, almost asking for it. What he got instead were a couple people stating they dont like the looks of this or that (one point of which HE agreed to), yet he still whines about all the 'hate'. Truth is, eD sympathizers see 'hate' and 'bias' in every negative comment. You are the perfect example. You state I "seem to feel the need to reiterate it more than most" and yet you cannot find one single solitary comment Ive made in this thread to bash this speaker, or its manufacturer. Yet here you are spouting off about my hatred for eD for previous violations against me, talking about my bias as if you know me. You dont know me or my motives, do not pretend you do.

"To summarize: Your bias may be warranted, but it is YOU who are biased here, not the OP. At least wait to see if he likes the thing before you start to fire up the I-told-you-so machine. You may not have outright said anything bad about the sub or the company, but your feelings are obvious."

Oh I see, guilty by presumption. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Well I had no idea you had such an open and shut case against me, and all my fellow eD haters on this board who have flooded this thread with our anger. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif You are arguing Im firing up the "I told you so" machine too soon, when I have not said one single thing about the speaker. I find it funny you wasted so much time typing out a response to me, when clearly you have 'nothing on me' beyond your assumptions of my motives. Again you do not know me, or my motives. Your assumptions only prove your willingness to speak on topics you know nothing about.

Oops is this reply so long it proves Im biased too? Maybe I need to stick to one-liner replies before Im considered impartial? lawl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Lighten up Francis, it's a sub, not a gawddam 401(k) so drop all the drama.

I wish they wouldn't let people clog up threads with mindless garbage like this but if that's what puts lead in your pencil, knock yourself out.

To everyone interested in the sub, again, I hope to have some listening on it this weekend.

If anything, you continue to prove how sensitive you are being. Bashing here? Mild at best. Who has brought up the company's past history in this thread? Who is making a stink over it? The person I see doing most of the talking about that is you.
I just re-read the thread quickly... the worst comment I found was someone saying they thought the surround reminded them of something audiobahn. And that the cone looks ugly, a point you AGREED with. So where's the big conspracy against eD in this thread? Where's the bashing of eD, its history, its practices, or Ben's smelly feet?

Sympathizer... someone who sympathizes with one side in a debate, and chooses to see their side as righteous. You purchased their product, and demand we not speak of the company's practices... if that's not a sympathizer, what is? Must you puchase stock in a company before you become a sympathizer? Or, can you tell me who, in this thread, is bashing the company's history? Its a made-up hate reply from your own imagination sir. If you are going to claim neutrality, at least make an attempt to be so.

Lighten up Francis, it's a sub, not a gawddam 401(k) so drop all the drama.
I wish they wouldn't let people clog up threads with mindless garbage like this but if that's what puts lead in your pencil, knock yourself out.

To everyone interested in the sub, again, I hope to have some listening on it this weekend.
Im sorry, I hope you have a good experience with your new sub, but you are simply daft. The point was YOU need to lighten up. Dont come here witha chip on your shoulder about "eD haters"... if you hate this board, leave. If you dont want to catch any flack for your speaker choice, keep it to yourself. If you want to share, deal with the negativity like a man instead of a whining little girl.
Mindless garbage? You started it, duh? WHO mentioned the eD history in this thread first? WHO? The mindless garbage in this thread is your ridiculous whining about 'hate' that has not occurred.

Have a nice day, and good luck with your sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.