New eD 13Av.2 pics ......

quit bashing it
it's a nice sub, everyone are just ed haters over here, let us know how it sounds
its a nice sub? he hasn't even ran power to it yet...

why not leave your praise for it until after people have tested the thing

Haters? Bashing? If anything, people are holding back here. Maybe some of you eD sympathizers should stop being so sensitive.
insanely enough, this is true, the last ED thread i made i almost cried //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

thanks audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I'm certainly no sympathizer. I couldn't care less what anyone here thinks of the company and it's past practices. I started this thread so others that may be interested could have a little feedback. There is nothing for people to be holding back because nobody here has any experience with this sub. I've seen people on here bashing teh products that have never even owned one but they think it makes them look like they are in the know. The people that have had a problem with eD have every right to complain, just not here on this thread because it's about the sub. Nothing else. I knew people would come out bashing it for no reason but I don't care, maybe someone in the future is considering one of these and can get some good info from the unbiased ones. I will post all of the positive and negative things I find.

eD did mess up the order, I pre-ordered it a while back. I saw they were shipping but had gotten no notices after several days and I called in. They guy looked it up and said he had no idea why it hadn't been sent out. he took care of it and it went out the next day and they scheduled it for a Sat delivery so it wasn;t a big deal. Guess my paperwork got lost in the shuffle the first time around.

Haters? Bashing? If anything, people are holding back here. Maybe some of you eD sympathizers should stop being so sensitive.

I'm certainly no sympathizer. I couldn't care less what anyone here thinks of the company and it's past practices. I started this thread so others that may be interested could have a little feedback. There is nothing for people to be holding back because nobody here has any experience with this sub. I've seen people on here bashing teh products that have never even owned one but they think it makes them look like they are in the know. The people that have had a problem with eD have every right to complain, just not here on this thread because it's about the sub. Nothing else. I knew people would come out bashing it for no reason but I don't care, maybe someone in the future is considering one of these and can get some good info from the unbiased ones. I will post all of the positive and negative things I find.
eD did mess up the order, I pre-ordered it a while back. I saw they were shipping but had gotten no notices after several days and I called in. They guy looked it up and said he had no idea why it hadn't been sent out. he took care of it and it went out the next day and they scheduled it for a Sat delivery so it wasn;t a big deal. Guess my paperwork got lost in the shuffle the first time around.
If anything, you continue to prove how sensitive you are being. Bashing here? Mild at best. Who has brought up the company's past history in this thread? Who is making a stink over it? The person I see doing most of the talking about that is you.
I just re-read the thread quickly... the worst comment I found was someone saying they thought the surround reminded them of something audiobahn. And that the cone looks ugly, a point you AGREED with. So where's the big conspracy against eD in this thread? Where's the bashing of eD, its history, its practices, or Ben's smelly feet?

Sympathizer... someone who sympathizes with one side in a debate, and chooses to see their side as righteous. You purchased their product, and demand we not speak of the company's practices... if that's not a sympathizer, what is? Must you puchase stock in a company before you become a sympathizer? Or, can you tell me who, in this thread, is bashing the company's history? Its a made-up hate reply from your own imagination sir. If you are going to claim neutrality, at least make an attempt to be so.

The worst 'bashing' you can find in this thread is on aesthetics. One of the two negative points of which, you yourself agree with, the cone. Yet reading through the thread finds more than one positive reply about its looks. Why not scold them for being biased? Or are you only attacking people who claim negative comments about its performance? Up until now in this thread, there have been... zero. But there have been positive comments claiming they are sure it will perform, that eD did their homework on the product, etc.. when they have no idea what 'homework' was done... why not scold them? Why not scold the people mkaing claims of its performance in a positive manner, when they clearly do not know? You only seem to take issue with people who have negative things to say with which you disagree. Pathetically minor issue like aesthetics no less. Yes, you are being too sensitive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.