New Deck

XDrkmanX
10+ year member

Time to Duel B*tches
It's almost Christmas time and I usually get something new for my system. The only thing that I haven't really upgraded since my install is my Pioneer headunit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/present.gif.046205b11bb0957af93450bd4cc53e1b.gif

Is there anything on the market right now that would blow my deck away?

or should I hold on to it for now.

id keep what you have now, its not bad at all or not too outdated

that's what i was thinking. i don't think an eclipse or alpine is going to be much better. when you say you get something new for christmas does that mean you buy it or someone gives it to ya?

No, I'm happy with it.

I just wanted to see what my options are.

"when you say you get something new for Christmas does that mean you buy it or someone gives it to ya?"

I buy it for myself and let my wife count that as my Christmas present from her.

I buy it for myself and let my wife count that as my Christmas present from her.
i would just keep that one, if youve had it for years you may be getting tired of it, but its still a good head unit, if you wanted better it would cost a decent amount

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.