Pioneer p3600--How to get the rear speakers to work???

Participant count
  • Participant list

preunnerv6
10+ year member

I just hooked up a Pioneer p3600 cd player for a friend. Alot of features, but we can't get the rear speakers to play full range. It keeps playing subwoofer frequencies on the rear speakers. It's not the speakers themselves because if I hook the front rca's to the rears, then they will play full range.

I've read the manual, but the steps in the manual don't completely match what's on the hu display. ANY help would be appreciated. This is the first Pioneer I've used, so I'm a little stumped.

Hey, I just answered your question over on SoundDomain lol.

this should do the trick:

1. Turn off CD player

2. Hold "F" (function) key until a menu comes up

3. Hit the over key until it comes to something that says "P/O" or "R/S"

4. If it says "P/O", hit the over/up/down keys until you get to the "R/S" (rear speaker) Set this to "Ful" by hitting the over/up/down keys.

I bet it was previously set on "S/W", to use the rear speakers as a subwoofer or midwoofer. Good luck!

Now that's funny, I just replied to your answer at Sounddomain. lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Please check over there for my follow up questions. I was close, but not close enough. Thanks for the help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.