New Deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

Plater
10+ year member

Well this is my first time back here since Aug. 28 last year (as per the last visited thing). I can't beleive its been that long anyways.

I haven't done alot with my stereo since i was in high school almost four years ago. Now that i have finished college and have a good job i might be in the market for some new equipment.

So seeing i have been out of the car audio game for some time now i really don't have a clue what is out there now for new equipment, I once did. So that is why i turn to the people at this forum. I currently have a Panasonic deck which is almost four years old now. It was pretty good at the time and is still fine but i am looking to upgrade soon. Probally to a deck with mp3 and maybe sat radio. But anyways the deck i have now was one that didn't have an amplifier in it because i have amps for all the speakers in my car. I was wondering what is out there that would be similair with the added features of MP3, etc, and still have 3 pairs of outputs F,R,S. Plus it has to look resonablly good and not be to flashy plus have good quality. Any info you can tell me would be great.

Thanks

Alpine 9813

Alpine 9815

Just two reasonably priced units that pop into mind after reading your description.

Check out the comparable Pioneer Premier, Eclipse, Clarion, Kenwood Excelon ... see what fits your budget and the features you want, and narrow it down.

And by the way, welcome back to the site //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.