New Car, What Should I Get?

evaninteractive
10+ year member

Hey All,

I'm looking to get my first car. I'm turning 16 right away and have about $18,000 to spend. Keep in mind I want to get a car, extras (body kit, neon’s, rims, full stereo, etc), and supe it up a bit to make it faster. Also, anything else I might need to pimp the **** out of it. I'm a pretty big guy (not fat =0D.) I'm big and I'm 6'4' so I can't have a tiny little car that I have troubles getting in and out of. What kind of car or mini-truck should I get that would just look amazing bumpin' down the street? Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

If you're 6'4" and you're only 16 years old why don't you try to go out for sports and get a scholarship or even a nfl or nba contract? Then you could have any car or truck you wanted with as much 'stuff' as you wanted on it! I wish i was in your position!! For a first car at your size and age I would suggest a Chevy Tahoe or at the very least a mid size suv. What kind of car do you suppose you'd be comfortable in for long drives at your size?!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i got a car you can buy, it ain't a standard, but it is a caddy. 78 Eldorado, its the ****, but i can't afford to drive it anymore:( which is really too bad. only 1500, the rest of the money could buy you some dubs and hydros and ****, its be awesome...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.