New Box

Let's see your Sketchup design mr toofohm..
dude u the one that ******* about me talking about my system.. and just because u can't design or model a box don't mean i can't i told u many times i've designed several box in the past.. now u just bold faced lying!!! but since u asked i have to take pics and up load them to shut u up.. the comp book has many more boxes from years ago the papers are all just for this box for fi, fu, xfl or whatever i went with in the 2-2.5cf range can't fit them all in 1 pic and threw away like 20, this is just whats left so i'd remember which ones i had modeled already https://imgur.com/Tod4CEd https://imgur.com/QpICYFD

Claimed to have designed boxes in the past but from those Imgur images looks like you were struggling with numbers lmao.....need more ink and paper.

Claimed to have designed boxes in the past but from those Imgur images looks like you were struggling with numbers lmao.....need more ink and paper.
i was struggling with port area and cf based on different sub and port disp.. y don't u try it some time..

Just a few examples because I "can't design or model a box" for ya...

NCwApRc.jpg

bymxenN.jpg

C7adtkG.jpg

2vZOkox.jpg

rZ0OsP8.jpg

jaGmE8o.jpg

i was struggling with port area and cf based on different sub and port disp.. y don't u try it some time..
lol because online box calculators take care of that for you lmao....get with the times dude...buy yourself a calculator.

That's not worth 400 new, overpriced. For 400 new it better be perfect on every aspect. Not some high school kid that just built it then fawk it up with 2 tones and crappy caulking job and chipped edges everywhere. No care was taken whoever owned it.

As for the box, feel free to show me the better ones as well, or send me the builders profile link and I can def hit him up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Thanks
i emailed these peeps for port width they say 3.5" wide so that will make port almost perfect over 14sq in per cf (u want 12-16) the round ports u want at least 6" per cf the 1 u were looking at has about 4sq in per cf.. this will work pretty well for those subs or others that u may get later that need 1.75-2cf each 4 Cu. Ft. Custom-Ported MDF Subwoofer Enclosure for (2) 12" Round Subs (4.0 @ 32Hz) this is guy that made my box but this is just so u can message him.. the ports on this box aren't wide enough, u just have to design one or just tell him 32hz (after sub disp tuning would be about 35hz like mine) with 1.75" wide port per sub make box tad shorter or whatever to get tuning and cf u want.. u can get it with or without carpet or terminals or the bracing u see in this one (u may want a stage 1 box because your subs aren't heavy and it'll make box and shipping cheaper) i'll look for u an amp now.. https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAGE-2-DUAL-PORTED-SUBWOOFER-MDF-ENCLOSURE-FOR-JL-AUDIO-12W6V2-SUB-BOX/263177242026?hash=item3d469605aa:g:XB4AAOSw~vpZ6V5E&vxp=mtr

Dang I thought the amp was pretty good :p send me some ones you think would be good for my setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'd be happy to take a look. I mean they currently slam pretty ******* hard.
this is amp i'd recommend because u need ss filter with ported box (so look for amps with that) u can set gain low on this amp and it'll be more than enough power for your subs and enough power if u upgrade later., maybe even to 2sq hds2 12's or 1 sq hds3.112 or 15 it'll power that well https://soundqubed.com/product/s1-1250/ if u want to spend less and power subs u have well the 850.1 is $149 but for $30 more i'd get the 1250.. if u want something much much better than the boss but not great https://www.amazon.com/Skar-Audio-LP-80-4ABv2-4-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B0145XGT52/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1518642965&sr=1-5&keywords=skar%2Bmono%2Bamplifier%2Bcar%2Baudio&th=1#customerReviews

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.