new box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

that guy
10+ year member

how does it sound to make a wedge style box to fit a alpine type r 10' on one side (the slant) and one side to house my JBL 300.1 and U.S. Acoustics 4065...im thinking something along the lines of like a wedge box on both sides...maybe 16" high and 1.5f.t in depth covering the trunk from side to side up agaist the back seats for a stealth look...then a curtain covering (something really pimp looking like velvet lol) and neons illuminating the whole thing...wood is not an issue i got that **** (my neighborhood is expanding so you know what i mean). i was just wanting some feedback on the idea???

maybe some suggestions??

my suggestion, dont use that crap wood they use in houses to build your box. you will regret it unless you brace and seal the living **** out of it. particle board and chip board dont work to well on boxes. not dense enough and the box itself will rattle.

get some mdf

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.