New audio system install, Windows don't work now

Participant count
  • Participant list
My Friend asked me to help him install amp and subs into his stock 2005 GMC Colorado. The whole system works but now the driver side window doesn't work. The only thing I can think of on why it would stop working is the remote wire I ran to the fuse box. I ran the remote wire to fuse 32 which was for the radio. I wanted to get some thoughts before I went back tomorrow to try and fix it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
High pitch whine is usually a grounding or interference issue or from using inexpensive signals cables run parallel to power/ground lines. Or, as...
Look at Recoil components front and coaxials rear. Cheap solution. The Taramps is fine, or Recoil, or blackbrick 100.4 for $69 shipped. More...
Here are the reasons of my assumptions and why I think there is little danger in this setup. 1. Bared conductors could cause a spark that leads...

About this thread

fightothend

fightothend
New london, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
fightothend