New audio system advice for 05 Mustang

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharks_me

I am thinking about completely replacing my current head unit and speakers.

I finally decided upon this nav unit, is it a good choice? are there better options in this price range?

Pioneer AVIC X930BT

i am getting those for around 650$

I have no idea about which speakers,amp or subwoofer to use.

someone in this forum mentioned this amp

PA500. 4 car amp from polk audio 800W

my total budget is around 1100$~

i found these two speakers. are they good enough?

Kenwood-KFC-C5793PS

Alpine-SPS-507

no idea about the subwoofers either. do i even need it. i am more into house music, clarity and bass are my priorities

please advise i am a total newbie. thanks in advance

if clarity is your deal checkout the soundstream reference component speakes. they are pretty sick. a sub will deff add a good bass fill for your system because your speakers can only do so much and do music at the same time. the onyx 125.4 is a great 4 channel amp that will power your speakers no problem. for a sub a SSA dcon should suffice. if your gonna get a sub get a monoblock amp as well. the alphasonik pm1600de is pretty cheap and gives you a little headroom as well. all of this would cost around $600 brand new. thats just me

there are hundreds of possible configurations. Powerbass makes reliable and affordable amplifiers and speakers as well - they make some of the better lower priced equipment i've worked with.

try to stick with the same speaker brand front and rear, and invest the most in your front speakers. try to get components up there so you can locate your tweeter higher and more on-axis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.