Alpine CDA-9887

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey all, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to work my recently acquired Alpine CDA-9887 (dont know how to set it up to "receive" cds or mp3s). I recently bought a used '99 Chevy tahoe with this head unit installed, and I have no idea on how to use it. (other than listening to the radio).

Any help you all can provide will be greatly appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. ty

#1 is read the owner's manual. every page, every word (english words anyway).

i am very familiar with mine, and all of the settings. i read the manual twice before i even bought it.

after you read the manual, ask questions about what you don't understand. it's an advanced HU with many advanced tuning features.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.