is boyo brand any good? or what should i buy

Participant count
  • Participant list

zeppigio
10+ year member

is a boyo brand anygood model Boyo Avn701d ? or if not what is a good unit its for my wifes 2007 edge stock she just would like all the features possible dvd and navigation are a must for the cheapest price that last long. all help would be much appreciated.

"good" "cheapest price tag" and "last long" do not belong together. I for one have never ever seen that brand name in my 10 years of avid electronics enthusiasm. So in short, I'd stay the hell away from it. Especially when there's name-brand decks with the same price tag.

ok great thanks wasnt sure because here in the bay area i went to a few shops an they were telling me that all the diffrence was is the brand. that they use the same exact screens and processors.

boyo really? your better off with a boss or a duel! lol..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i had good luck with a boss double din. played my mp3 cds, had AUX input in the front, played my dvds with no problems. now i got a pioneer single din with a 7in headrest monitor in the front bezel with my apple tv with music, and music videos saved in the 160gb hard drive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.