new amps.

Participant count
  • Participant list

speed6

hey guys whats up. Right now I have the soundstream 1.1000d running two rockford fosgate p2 12's dvcs. It works great sounds great. I bought a 4 ch soundstream amp. Well the 4ch took a dump and I want new amps. Only place in town that can fix wants more than I paid for amp.I want both the same amps for my build. im thinking 200-250 price range for each amp. I've been reading on here a lot last couple days and I am feeling overwhelmed with all the different choices. There are brands I have never heard of before. Looking for 1000 watt mono block and a 400 watt 4 ch. Thanks for some input.

hey guys whats up. Right now I have the soundstream 1.1000d running two rockford fosgate p2 12's dvcs. It works great sounds great. I bought a 4 ch soundstream amp. Well the 4ch took a dump and I want new amps. Only place in town that can fix wants more than I paid for amp.I want both the same amps for my build. im thinking 200-250 price range for each amp. I've been reading on here a lot last couple days and I am feeling overwhelmed with all the different choices. There are brands I have never heard of before. Looking for 1000 watt mono block and a 400 watt 4 ch. Thanks for some input.
look at the ppi black ice line ...they have what ur looking for for less than ur budget..solid amps...and ditch the p2s lol

can you explain.
rockford doesnt make a sub worth owning anymore ...that went out the door with the power hx2 ...stack the p2"against any entry level sub from aq dc dd fi ab ia etc etc and they dont hold a candle to the entry level market type sub ...not bustin ur balls for owning them ..alot.of ppl dont kno any better they see rockford.everywhere and think its a solid reputable product ..not always the case...they are just push and pushed by supporting local shops who wouldnt know a quality product or install if it slapped them in the nards

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.