New amp MORE power, car sluggish to start.

Buy a Optima red top or yellow for front battery and get a shrukien 950 amp battery for the amp. I have a nasty set-up and and blast my system and never have any light dimming problems. Power caps are a waste of space, extra batterys are the key to having enough power to slam your ride to the max. Audio America has some good deals especialy if you know someone who works there then you get everything at dealer price. The hell with paying for retail. Good luck on your battery hunting.

I have a 130 amp stock alt and a deka 9a31 upfront. I dont drop below 14v while driving and 13v at idle with the same amp. He shouldn't be having this problem. As mentioned earlier I would have the alt and batt checked, especially the alt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.