How to get in touch with Fi?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Disarmer
10+ year member

Mexia
I ordered one of the new SSD's from them 3 months ago. Finally got it last month, and it was defective. Sent it back, they told me it was my fault and I was gonna have to pay to recone it. I denied because it wasn't playing right from the moment I tried to listen to it. They finally said they'd fix it. They've now quit responding to my thread in their forum (although they still answer other threads) and won't email me back. They received my subwoofer over a month ago and I still have no updates on whether or not it is fixed, or when/if I will ever get it back. Been 3 months without bass and I'm about to go insane.

Any help on how to get in touch with them would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: I'm not trying to bash Fi or anything, I just want my subwoofer back so I can finally have bass (or my money back so I can go buy a different subwoofer), and can't get in touch with them.

I wasn't sure (I don't know a lot about subwoofer internals), so I sent it in. Nick told me that the spider was popped on the very last roll. He said they can't even manage to do that kind of damage with their huge crown amps in free air. Not sure why they thought I would be able to do it with an AP15001D and a sealed box, but that's beside the point.

They rarely answer their phones as well (Only ever gotten them once).

EDIT: They also have no phone number listed on their website (I only called a number that Nick originally called me on), so maybe they're not using their phones anymore?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.