SOLD New Alpine F1 Status Must Sell Now!!!

Tiknight
10+ year member

Complete F#1 system including the following items DVI-9990,TMI-M990, NVA-872 Navigation & DXI-990. These are new and in there boxes. Make me an Offer I am very flexible and must sell these this week !!! You can email me at email jldesmazes@yahoo.com or you can leave a voice mail @ 702 459-0725 And I will get back to you asap. Looking to get $2900.00 paid just under $8,000.00 never used it!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Complete F#1 system including the following items DVI-9990,TMI-M990, NVA-872 Navigation & DXI-990. These are new and in there boxes. Make me an Offer I am very flexible and must sell these this week !!! You can email me at email jldesmazes@yahoo.com or you can leave a voice mail @ 702 459-0725 And I will get back to you asap. Looking to get $2900.00 paid just under $8,000.00 never used it!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
DXI or PXI???

I would def ask for some credentials.... looks nice and all... but like many have said before... get some pics with your username on it and the date.... proof that you got it.... not some pick with your name written on it....

Someone else pointed it out.

The guy sold it on E Bay 3 days ago.

1 Day after it sold on E Bay he listed it on DIYMA. 2 days after it sold on E Bay he claims its still available.

This whole threads been a scam from the start. Now he is using another user name to try and scam.

Someone put a stop to this. All it takes is you demand he supplies pictures with a handwritten name in it.

Obviously the guy cant, thus the photo shopped ones.

my ebay user name is jdesmazes you will see my sell history is old but 100%
Folks on here want/ need to protect themselves & their money. You kind of have to assume guilty-until-proven-innocent, or your money's gone.

Nearly every poster here doesn't trust that you're legit since you won't post any convincing proof of your claims, so why not post the pic they're asking for? Surely $2,500 justifies at least that.

Until such a pic is posted I'd have to guess you'll continue owning your desirable goods ... assuming you do actually have them.

Im aware.

let me break this down for people...

This setup came up for sale here. People yell scammer. Syoung298 bought the setup.

Syoung had the same setup available on DIYMA before this was purchased...

Then Syound sold it on ebay 6/1/09

On 6/2/09 Syoung posted this setup for sale on DIYMA.

On 6/3/09 Syoung said this setup was still available.

Keep in mind it was sold on EBay before even posted.

All pictures of the items have a photo shopped name on them.

Thats why Im crying scam.

As everyone has been for so long.

Either this guy has one hell of a stash of F1 status or hes a scammer.

I guess its not a big deal to me as Im not buying anything of the sorts. But if I was about to plop out $3,200 there better be some real pictures with names on them.

Just trying to warn people something isnt quite right here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.