SOLD New Alpine F1 Status Must Sell Now!!!

Tiknight
10+ year member

Complete F#1 system including the following items DVI-9990,TMI-M990, NVA-872 Navigation & DXI-990. These are new and in there boxes. Make me an Offer I am very flexible and must sell these this week !!! You can email me at email jldesmazes@yahoo.com or you can leave a voice mail @ 702 459-0725 And I will get back to you asap. Looking to get $2900.00 paid just under $8,000.00 never used it!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I meant a DRZ9255 will be for sale. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i have aim and skype with video so if you look at the car stereo review article with the BMW of Brad Ganz and then look at me you will see it's me!

I live in saint George but i have a las vegas number i now sell health and life insurance and most of my business is in Vegas so I use a nevada area code.

This is pretty funny though how many people have never heard of me.I guEss i have been away from the forums to long.
then why no pics with proof? you have several people willing to buy if you can jjust prove your real :|

This is pretty funny though how many people have never heard of me.I guEss i have been away from the forums to long.
Its not that they dont know you, its that you could be lying. I could say I'm brad pitt. Doesnt make it true. They are asking for the actual product in your hands with a piece of paper with a date and SN on it. Simple request and would clear up and help you ALOT.

it's really not that difficult to get a pic of the items with your user name on a piece of paper. i'm pretty sure almost all of us have a digital camera or at least have access to one by now. this would solve an issue and you'd probably get a sale.

and no excuses for no pictures, dont have a digital camera? you have a web cam since you keep talking about "live video" all webcames have picture taking abilities //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.